Kindly follow the rules and guidelines provided below before submitting any question.
• Please use the search box to check if a similar question has been asked previously.
• Kindly allow 2-7 working days for your answer. If the question requires research, allow up to 2 weeks or more. You may remind us if the question has not been answered within the given time-frame.
• You may send your questions via WhatsApp as well.
• If you already asked the question to another ‘Aalim, Mufti or Darul Iftaa, kindly mention that in your query. If you have received a response from them, kindly share that with us. Please do note that we do not entertain Fatwaa-shopping and such questions may not be answered.
• The Darul Iftaa does not take questions submitted in languages other than English, Arabic and Urdu.
• Please format your question appropriately. Construct your question in proper legible English. Use of paragraphs, punctuation and smaller sentences help us understand your question better.
• The Darul Iftaa may publish answers to queries on the website for educational purposes. Privacy and confidentiality of questioners will strictly be respected and protected. Those who do not want their queries published may inform us.